- Students need relationships, and the CSC (Christian Student Center) offers a place where healthy relationships are cultivated.
- The CSC believes that people can come together regardless of race or ethnicity, and Memphis offers a unique environment to pursue unity.
- Our goal is to bless the community and the city, and we seek opportunities for acts of service and partnerships with other student organizations.
- Staff and students engage everyone, hoping to lead them to salvation through Jesus.
- You’re probably not the first to try something, and so learning from those older than you is a great way to avoid common pitfalls. Moreover, there are those younger than you to whom you can pass along some of that knowledge you paid for...we encourage all students to be mentored and be mentoring.
- Whether it is across town or across the globe, students are engaged in blessing people with the message of Jesus. The CSC has built houses in Mexico, evangelized in India, encouraged churches in Pennsylvania, served the Downtown Church in Memphis, taught English to people in Japan, Singapore and Argentina, engaged in clean up work in Japan and orphan care in Liberia.
Everybody wants to be loved.
And everyone deserves it.
Love can come from a variety of places, but we believe that Jesus Christ shows us how to the love the world by giving of ourselves to others without expectation of reward and showing others how to glorify God by doing the same in their lives.